"the Truth at any cost"

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quick Question

I would have thought one fundamental difference between Republicans and Democrats would be that Democrats see human rights as more important than national security, and Republicans feel the opposite.
Apparently I'm wrong.
Am I crazy? Didn't we invade Iraq because human rights are more important than national security? Don't we criticize Musharaff because human rights are more important than national security? Isn't the whole problem or fascism that it puts national security ahead of human rights?
Someone explain this to me, because I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for Clinton, Obama, or Edwards right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Ward said...

There's essentially no difference between Democrats and Republicans anymore. They've all turned into money-grubbing political weasels who use the concepts to hide behind, so they can throw mud at everyone else.

11/19/2007 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home