"the Truth at any cost"

Monday, November 05, 2007

Ethicists and Morality

Are ethicists more ethical than non-ethicists?

Some philosopher is doing research on the topic, and so far the answer seems to be 'No.'
Its strange I stumbled across this, because this is something I've always been interested in. I have heard some stories of ethicists doing terrible things, but at the same time, why would you take an interest in something as a career which you didn't want to apply to your own life? It would be like a doctor who refused to take medicine.

Either way, I just thought I would share it in case anyone else was interested.


Also, in personal news, I read 120 pages of the Critique of Pure Reason by Kant in one day--needless to say, I am on the brink of insanity.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home