"the Truth at any cost"

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pros and Cons

Its been a few days since we got to beautiful Cleveland, Ohio...so let's update you...


Pro: Big City=A lot to do!
Con: Big City=Areas of severe poverty

Pro: Diversity
Con: Gas stations and convenience stores separate....what the hell is that? Its not convenient if I can't get gas while I'm getting food!

Pro: No job, lots of free time!
Con: No job, lots of being bored.

Pro: Little Caesar's
Con: No money to buy the Little Caesar's

Pro: Living on Lake Erie
Con: Not knowing anyone...I miss you guys!

Pro: Dennis Kucinich lives here!
Con: I have no reason to follow politics anymore, Ohio's primary is like 3 months after a primary that would have any relevance.

Pro: A big, nice, apartment.
Con: No Hy-Vee, only its equivalent, "Giant Eagle" (what kind of a name is that for groceries?) --(pro--there are Aldis)

Pro: A great transportation system
Con: I can't get my free bus pass for another 2 weeks!

So, thats how it is...
I have a couple things to post on, but I will save that for the next couple days.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home